IÊALEMBRASIL: Intercâmbio Cultural
Centro Iê Ação Cultural Zumbi dos Palmares
Workshops, lectures, cultural exchanges and activities
E-mail: email@example.com - www.ieacaocultural.com
- Projeto Iê Ação Cultural " Center Iê Ação Cultural Zumbi dos Palmares"
Projeto Iê Ação Cultural exists since 1988, but was officially founded on September 24, 2007 in the city of Ribeirão Preto-SP Brasil, by its creator and currently director Júlio César Balbino (Mestre Pim-Pim). Cultural events, conferences, concerts, lectures, exchanges and workshops were held as well as projects and actions in the field of education and created in partnerships, events of medium and large size. The two central axes of Projeto Iê are Capoeira Angola and Percussion.
All the events had the purpose of adding efforts to the already existing actions of other groups in the city of Ribeirão Preto, focusing on the dissemination and expansion of the discussion on Afro-Brazilian culture, having as its central base Capoeira Angola and Percussion. Currently, the Iê Cultural Action Project exists in Brazil and in five cities in Germany.
- Here are the links to our websites :
- Links from partners :
- Direction and coordinators
1. Idealizer and general director: Júlio César Balbino "Mestre Pim-Pim"
2.Vice-Director and Coordinator: Reinaldo Belarmino "Rey"
- Coordinators and supporters:
1. José Eduardo Aparecido de Souza "Mestre Garcia"
2. Júlia Dalmer "Treinel Julia Dalmer"
3. Susanne Hoffmann "Treinel Suse"
4. Marisa Ornella Cardoso dos Santos
5. Julia Skibinski
- Directors of the Cultural Center Iê Ação Zumbi dos Palmares
1. Founder and general director : Júlio César Balbino "Mestre Pim-Pim"
Júlio CésarBalbino is Mestre de Capoeira Angola in which he is part of the Grupo de Capoeira Angola Chipaía de Ouro with head office in the city of Ribeirão Preto-SP Brasil. He is art educator, percussionist musician and cultural producer, partner and since 2011 member of the faculty in the association Africa Yetu e.V. from Angola with headquarters in Berlin; coordinator and founder of the Iê Ação Cultural Project with activities related to the cultural resistance fight of the black population, idealizer of the I. Percussive Meeting of Ribeirão Preto, general coordinator of IÊALEMBRASIL Cultural Exchange between Brazil, Afrika und Deutschland that happens since 2011. Founder, general director, editor and designer of the magazine IÊALEMBRASIL MAGAZIN and the magazine IÊ AÇÃO MAGAZIN distributed free in Germany, Angola and Brazil. Director and teacher of the Cultural Center IÊALEMBRASIL e. V. with head office in Berlin..
2. Vice director and coordinator: Reinaldo Belarmino "Rey"
Reinaldo Belarmino "Rey" is percussionist musician
- Our actual activities and historical achievments.
In each blog you will have a wide vision about the activity of the Projeto Iê Ação Cultural